CAREERS AT Engineering Design Services
EDS is always looking to add talented engineers to our team. We are unique in the ability to offer engineering consulting in both industrial services and startup advising. If you're looking for a flexible work environment and have a background in engineering consulting, startups or oil and gas; please contact us!
Mechanical Engineering Consultant
Engineering design Services LLC is currently looking to add a Mechanical Engineering Consultant to their team. EDS is looking for a motivated self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. We are a small, highly technical group looking to expand our team.
To Apply, please email Info@engdess.com with the subject line: "Mechanical Engineering Consultant Application". Please include a cover letter and a copy of your resume.
- 2-5 Years of experience
- BS in an Engineering Discipline
- Knowledge of the Petrochemical Industry relating to: Fixed Equipment, Rotating Equipment, Pipe Stress Analysis, P&IDs, PFDs, and other relevant areas to the industry.
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B&PV Code, API 579 and other relevant industry codes
- Must be willing to continue to learn new skills and will be expected to continually expand their knowledge base
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and Communication Skills are an Absolute Necessary
-Knowledge of Caesar II is preferred but not required.
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited Vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Work Hours & Start Times
- Ability to Work From Home when possible
- Extensive Room for Growth
This role will be in our Corpus Christi, Texas, office.